Saturday, June 4, 2016

Willkommen!



Just a recap to start. My study leave this year took me back to Europe to do further research into the medieval period. But my journey this time began at National Airport in Alexandria, Virginia.




From Alexandria, I flew to Newark International.




And from Newark to Zürich.




Didn't waste any time once on the ground in Zürich. Without a break, I headed to the medieval town of Rapperswil

Sorry about the odd photo below. It's my photo of a photo that had been enlarged and backlit for display at a Rapperswil bank where I went to exchange some of my American dollars for Swiss francs. Anyway, I liked the aerial overview of the old town.


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! All comments are read and I will try to respond to all blog-related queries.