Sunday, December 4, 2016

Profiles in Protest VIII



UPDATE: Interesting tidbit of information I found: "HispanTV is a Spanish language news channel operated by IRIB, Iran's state-owned public broadcasting corporation. It began broadcasting in December 2011." 

And this: "The primary goal of HispanTV is to provide a complete platform of multimedia services to the Spanish speaking peoples of Latin America, Latin-American citizens of Iranian origin, Hispanic and Latino Americans of the United States, Muslim minorities of the Hispanophone world, and Spanish-speaking foreign residents in Iran, offering an opportunity for cultural exchange through television and web broadcasts."

9 comments:

  1. It are very nice candid portraits but have you done the whole party or only people you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't know anyone in this crowd. There were estimates of as many as 250 or more demonstrators. So I turned my lens on people who seemed the most engaged and also those who I could actually see through the throng of others.

      Delete
  2. There is such concern on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wonder what the future will look like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A curious combination- Iranian ownership of a Spanish speaking channel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice candid photo. I wonder what he is telling the interviewer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! All comments are read and I will try to respond to all blog-related queries.