Thursday, January 19, 2017

Don's Johns



Well, first of all, there seems to be a little embarrassment over the name of one of the major suppliers of port-a-potties for tomorrow's inauguration and so someone has been covering up the name, Don's Johns, with tape. Several media types have been trying to find out who, but without any apparent success. Certain members of the other Don's transition team, though, are high on the list of likely suspects.




What's very curious, though, is that the same is not being done in the case of the competition, namely Gene's Johns. I know that if I was Don, I would be, uhm, well, frankly, p*****. :-)


11 comments:

  1. Well your "Golden Don" has his name spread all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all politics... but I find it amusing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I'd rather with my "business" to Gene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's appropriate, given that he spews excrement out of both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The advertising, look for the most unsuspected sites

    ReplyDelete
  6. tee hee I saw that on the telly on the news.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! All comments are read and I will try to respond to all blog-related queries.