Sunday, January 22, 2017

Packed Cars



The Metro train was already full as it pulled into my local station yesterday morning at around 7 a.m. Never mind! Loads more people boarded and the car full of people immediately erupted into cheers. And cheers continued to erupt at every single station on the way leading into D.C. for the Women's March on Washington as still MORE people boarded. You might have thought you had just accidentally stumbled onboard a car full of sorority sisters having a HUGE party, which is pretty much what it was. This is how civilian women go to war.


12 comments:

  1. Nice photos. I am impressed at yesterday's movement. It also happened in other counties, including mine. I hope this is not just a one day movement. Stay strong ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it will have one effect at the Trump Administration but I am afraid that it will it shoots down the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great. I saw it on television. In Amsterdam was also a women's demonstration with about 3000 women. I wonder Mr.T will be impressed by all this. He is only argueing who had the most visitors at his inauguration, Obama or he. So childish....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you. There were rallies here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing and uplifting sight it was RR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! We had over 14,000 show up for the local march here in Tallahassee yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was impressive to see what a huge crowd it was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It took place here as well. I saw the tail end of the march, but could hear the cheers a long way off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep going!! Work to be done in the next few years!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very impressive turnout worldwide! Got to keep the pressure on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the women united, to defend their cause

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! All comments are read and I will try to respond to all blog-related queries.