Saturday, February 25, 2017

No!


I totally support this young lady's opposition to many of the Trump administration's "fascist" policies. Before you can say yes to something, you almost certainly have to say no to something else. Yes, I support humanitarian values, but what exactly are those values? Once we're rid of Trump and his troop of misfits, who will we elect to represent us both at the local and national levels? 

Fortunately, I know I'm not alone in this opinion. Others, too, are already looking to what we call our mid-term elections here in the United States in 2020 when a number of key congressional positions will be determined. And as I'll show you here, there were a few candidates for those seats present at the rally. The great question everyone must be asking themselves at this point is do these candidates represent the way forward for our country and the world?

Update
Rally for the Affordable Care Act
Lafayette Square, H St. and 17th St. NW
Washington, D.C.
Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 12:00pm to 4:00pm

Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) have called for nationwide rallies in support of the Affordable Care Act, also known as ObamaCare. Join us on Saturday, February 25, to do just that. Send a message that taking healthcare away from millions of Americans is NOT OK! 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely not ok RR. I bet the chump didn't expect quite so much determined opposition ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Republicans have been saying NO forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was once the party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Eisenhower. They would be horrified by what has become of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have absolutely no respect for the Republicans. I hope people take notice and vote them out in the midterm elections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, taking health care away is not a good idea...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! All comments are read and I will try to respond to all blog-related queries.