Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Signs & Signage



There was a professional photographer standing next to me during most of the Women's March. He said he was one of those who had covered the limousine set on fire during the night of the Inauguration. He also said this was his own favorite sign of all those we photographed.




I think the guy shown below was either very hungry or very foolish to be parading his lunch around in front of all these hungry marchers. But, in any case, I liked the woman's sign and especially the arrow. I'm thinking she must have been a teacher.


8 comments:

  1. How on earth will he eat that in such a crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, true, the dude with the food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne had the same thought as me: how do you eat that among so many?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with that first sign. I've been looking through all your recent posts about the women's march, amazing photos. It must have been be part of that community.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with that first sign. I've been looking through all your recent posts about the women's march, amazing photos. It must have been be part of that community.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! All comments are read and I will try to respond to all blog-related queries.