Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Back Again


Travel is always an adventure. That's my mantra. So long as you're expecting an adventure, you know that you'll never be disappointed. This trip was no exception. But as a friend of mine said recently, "All's well that ends well." And I suppose he's right. Looking forward to sharing some images from my travels.

BTW, the steady stream of people in and out of my local polling place this morning certainly was suggestive. Today is the Virginia gubernatorial primary.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks, William! Good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I just read that Virginia is no longer a purple state, but rather a blue...how cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see. My polling district is probably the bluest of the blue. This primary really will be a good test where the politics of Virginia is going in 2018 and 2020.

      Delete
  3. We will enjoy of the images of your trip, through them we can know the chosen destination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back. I'm going on an adventure soon myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only just catching up !!!
    Welcome back.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! All comments are read and I will try to respond to all blog-related queries.